Saturday, February 26, 2011

THE HEAVEN OF VEGETABLES.. (part 2)

PLACES YOU SHOULD GO...

Holla...this is part 2 of my entry about Kundasang. Previously, I talked about some of the interesting places here. You can find Part 1 in my 2010 entry.

...and for now, I wanna talk about Desa Cattle....

Desa Cattle is a farm where cow's milk are being processed and distributed to all parts of Sabah especially in schools. But, what makes this place interesting..??? well...I wouldn't waste my time writing about this place if it's not enjoyable enough to talk about...Take a look at these pictures..





The 2nd pictures shows the view after the main entrance to Desa Cattle...Now you know...hohohoho..
belakang tu ada Gunung Kinabalu....which I'll write about in part 3..no use if I write too much...so.. let's enjoy da pictures..




All the lembus (cows) were imported from New Zealand, that's why you can see their hitam putih colors. The environment here is beautiful enough to give you da feel of being in New Zealand... tak caya...???

Last holiday, my friends from Sarawak came and stayed in my place. So....together we explored Kundasang.. and we reached Desa Cattle...


            My friend, Syieffa Khairunnisa (nisa @ syieffa ) on da fence with da lembu


Syieffa got free milk
There are 3 flavors...plain...chocolate...and strawberry
( but no more strawberry flavor for now...I dunno why)






                                                                                                          


              In front of the office...









      Syieffa with her mum ... they're look alike



Depan batu yang diconteng-conteng    

                                                 

    me..... Ai Yong.... Syieffa.... and Steffila
                                                                            
       
Oh ya... If you wanna visit Desa Cattle, you can take a van or some pawong (small car with payment like taxi) from Pekan Kundasang . You will only need to pay RM 2 because the distance is 5 kilometres...for more information, just surf the net or ask me... =) if you're lucky enough, you might get free boxes of milk...   

here...more pictures




                                                            

So that's it for now...Next, I will write about the main attraction of Kundasang....that is.... THE MOUNT KINABALU...hohoho... see ya... aramai tii...!!!

2 comments:

  1. Boy..next time dont forget to mention how sedap Kundasang sayap ayam, buntut ayam and bedal ayam ok...he he.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okey cikgu....masih banyak lagi yang perlu dipromote ni pasal kundasang....hahahaha

    ReplyDelete